It's HOT in Texas. So of course, the squirrels have picked today to come out in packs! I have spent most of the morning outside keeping my backyard safe.
Mommy says I had to come inside and start cleaning up my toys because I am getting visitors!!!! That's right, Moo and Baa will be travelling to Texas to visit with me. I am interviewing assistants to decide if it will be my Mommy or Daddy that will help me show them around. They are both a bit ummm...TWISTED, so I wonder if my Grandma would come down to help out!
Maa and Boo Started in Kentucky with Mollie Jo and Bobo at Dog Eared they are a couple of cool dogs for starting this and I am ever so glad that I am getting to know them.
Molly and Bobo sent Moo and Baa to visit Tank in Kansas. Go see Tank to see the cool adventures they had (and why I am interviewing assistants)! I am soooooo looking forward to Baa and Moo getting here.
All in the same day Bijou (and Bango) at One Puppy's Life have passed on a Top Ten Award to me!! I am soo very honored.....Thanks Bijou!!! Everyone needs to visit Bijou and Banjo and send lots of laughs to their Mommy!
This award musthave been created by dogs. The only rule is to name your top ten favorite blogs...umm, I have like a million, let's see her are ten of my most recent crushes
1. Tank...because he is, you know, TANK!!
2. Mollie Jo and Bobo...cool paw it forward puppies
3. Abby...we are starting a Tank fan club!!
4. Jack (and the Tall Guy)...he makes me giggle
5. Bailey (and Martha)...Go see if Martha will give up her modeling gig!
6. Roxy...well she's a pug, she's got a blonde sister
7. Sassy Sasha...who is well, Sassy!
8. Noir..I know, she's a kitty...but I LIKE KITTIES...there, I said it!
9. Checkers...go see how his vacation is turning out
10. Fiona...Everyone go say HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIONA!! Her bithday was yesterday, but her party (and her sissy Tai Chi's) is today.
11.....I know, 10...but I can't forget Miss Bell...Her butt FLIES!!!
Roxy the cute black pug also sent me a taggy meme. But in order to give it my full attent....
A note from Dory's Mom Beth...Dory will be back tomorrow to do the meme. Ummmmm, she is a bit pre occupied...