7/5/09

What a Fun Fourth Weekend!!


I hope you all had a marvy holiday weekend! I had so very much fun!



Mommy made sure I was nice and clean. She put my best summer shirt on.




My favorite cousin Chrissie came over and I showed him how to play tug of war with my Lammie (Mommy says Lammie is not STINKIE anymore...but I think it is STINKIE )



Pull Chrissie or I will get Lammie!




These are my other cousins Mikey and Nickey playing a game on the TV. Mommy said it was DARN HOT, so we didn't play games outside.


My cousin Mikey is going to be a Rock Star. He told me.



Look at all this good food!!


I tried to taste it but Mommy said , "NO DORY". Mommy is a kill joy!



This is my Grandma. She would let me eat something...If only Mommy would leave the room!



Here I am taking a nap by my Aunt Allison's foot. She got a pretty tatoo for her birthday. Three hearts for her three boys!

We went out to see the loud boom booms and I didn't even get scared!!

I can't believe the weekend is almost over already.
I hope everyone had fun!!

11 comments:

Checkers said...

dory it looks like you had a very nice holiday - we didn't go see fireworks but the neighbors were setting them off....I barked them away!!!!!!!

Katie, Mollie and Bobo said...

Love your shirt Dory!

-Bobo

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Whoa, Dory! You have a pretty long neck when it comes to catch a glimpse of what going on the table!
Your cousin Mikey looks like a Rock Star!
And you rock too Dory, muahhh!

chicamom85 said...

I am glad you had fun and didn't get scared. I don't like boom-booms and I am glad this weekend is over.

licks and sniffs, Sasha

JackDaddy said...

We didn't have any fireworks here - at least in my neighborhood! I'm glad you had a good time with your family!

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

It looks like woo had lots of fun!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Bijou said...

Hi Dory,

Were you able to sneak any goodies from the table? You sure were trying! BOL We love your pink shirt.

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

Martha Basset said...

That looked like the best weekend - what a lot of food - we hope you got something nice.
Tug of war is our favourite game - we thought you were looking very smart Dory in you nice pink shirt.
love and kisses
Martha & Bailey xxxx

Nibbles Treats said...

Lots of yummers! How did you resist? Thanks for following our blog.

Lots of treats,
Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

The Devil Dog said...

Dory, I can't believe you didn't get any of that great looking food! What a bummer. As for the rain, you can have it ALL! I don't want to see another drop for at least a week or three!

Roxy

Abby said...

Hi, Dory...

Looks like you had alot of fun on the 4th...

You are sooo brave to go to see the Fireworks...

I was kind of scared by the big boomers...So I just got up on the couch with my Mom & got really close to her, cuz I didn't want her to be scared, too...

Abby xxxooo