Oh...Hi...Silly Mama I was SLEEPING!!! What?? OH YEAH....I have some thank you's, awards and stuff I wanted to tell you about!!
Earlier I was thinking how lucky I have to have so many wonderful furriends here in Doggiebloggieland!! The way that we work paw power in our community is just pawesome!!! We are so glad MAX is feeling better, and we hope that Snickers had an easy crossing over the Rainbow Bridge. We did not know her well but we do know she was very loved.
Thanks to everyone who is voting for me in the DWB contest!! You guys are the BESTEST!!
I got a couple of awards that I want to pass on! The first one is from Dennis the Viszla if you have not visited Dennis stop reading RIGHT NOW...and go visit him. He will keep your Mamas and Daddys laughing for hours!! This award was also given to me by Dip Dip, Bridget and their new baby brother Elliot! They are keeping me in the know about having a younger sibling cause Mama and Daddy keep threatening to get me one this spring!
The only rule is to pass it on to ummmm...either 13 or 15 people...Mama says 13 'cause she needs the compooter for some HOLIDAY stuff and I am time limited! I think she just need to get grip over this HOLIDAY stuff and we will COMPROMISE at 14!!
1. Sassy Sasha who is sooooo Bilbo's soulmate!!
2. Tank the ever so handsome
3. Fiona our goldiedoodle friend who is traveling in her house on wheels
4. Brutus our Frenchie football friend
5. Jack who has a missing TG who we hope he has found
6. Mollie Jo and Bobo and maybe their new brother Jackson
7. All the piappies at Piappies World
8. Our Fluffy American Eskimo friend Teddy
9. Cloud, who chases squirrels even better than I do
10. Our good Kitty Friend Madi
11. Our other good kitty friend Ginger Jasper who lives across the big pond
12. Our new friend Frankie furter
13. Our other new friend Anna the GSD
14. Our good friend Hero in Malaysia!
Next Bilbo's soulmate Sassy Sasha gave us BOTH this award. Since Bilbo is busy ummmm SLEEPING, I will let him accept his tomorrow on my day off and I will do mine today! Thank you so much Sasha!!
Here are the rules:
1. Publish it on your blog, referring the friend who passed it on to you.
2. Share 5 things you like to do.
3. Pass it along to keep the circle growing. I am passing it along to five friends, but PLEASE feel free to take this award and pass it on if you do not have it!
Here are five things I love to do...
1. Chase squirrels in my backyard
2. Go for walkies
3. Go Bye Bye
4. Snuggle with my Mama
5. Play tug with my Daddy
1. Lilly, Carleigh, Java and Piper over at Rocky Creek Scotties
2. Our cutesy friend Olive
3. Our good friend Stella and her kitty kat housemate Ali Z
4. Buster who is a puppy of few words..and also an artist!
5. The cute Audrey who is a photographer!
Please..if you do not have either of these awards, feel free to take them and pass them on!!
OK....time to let Mama get back to her HOLIDAY stuff...and me???
Back to my regularly scheduled nap!