Today was our first official Pup Scout Meeting over at Candy and Captain's (and their Mama Miss Martine) Blog, I Need a Sugar Fix.
Miss Bailey led us in our Pup Scout Oath, and we sang songs!!
This is a picture of me saying my oath.
We talked about fundraising ideas, what do you think about purchasing some Pup Scout Cookies?
We also had an educational talk about making sure we are always on our strings when we are out in public!
Bilbo and I are very proud to be members of this pawesome club!!
We also want to say thank you (along with sorry it took us so long to post) to Teddy over at Teddy's Tales . Teddy and his sister Sierra are beautiful American Eskimo puppies. Go visit Teddy to see what he and Sierra are up to! There are many icky rules for this one. I followed most of them too!!
As with every award, there are some rules that need to be followed:
1. Each Superior Scribbler (SS) must pass the Award on to 5 deserving blogger friends.
2. Each SS must link the author and name of the blog from whom he/she received the award.
3. Each SS must display the award on his/her blog and link to the post which explain the award.
4. Each SS is asked to visit the post which explains the award and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List.
5. Each SS must post these rules on his/her blog.
Since I have noticed that most of you have this one already, I am giving this to anyone who does not have it yet! All of my friends are Superior Scribblers!