We had another wonderful week here in Texas! Full of wonderful flowers, a fun and blessed Easter and so much more that we are thankful for!!
First we received this totally rockin' award from Teddy:
The rules say that I have to say seven beautiful things about myself, hmmmmmmm let's see...
1. I have naturally curly/wavy hair....that is strange for a Lhasa...Mama thinks maybe I have a little poodle in me.
2. I love to climb up on Mama and give her morning snuggles. She likes this MOST of the time, but sometimes wishes I would wait until she was awake first.
3. I love to protect the birdie food in my backyard from squirrels
4. I like to take Mama for long walks in the park (hint, hint Mama)
5. I like to play tug with my Daddy
6. I like to give lots of kisses
7. I have mastered walking up the fun ramp that Daddy made for me and Bilbo!
I am going to pass this on to....
1. Auggie and Riley of the BooDee BooDah Tribe
2. Bella the Westie - She lives in Australia and has the most beautiful outfits!!!
3. Stella and her pals over at Therapy has Gone to the Dogs - Stop by and give her some boyfriend advice!
4.Boomer over at The Booker Man
5. To Riley and Star. You know Star, she gives some pawsome advice and Riley is her hunk of a brother
6. To Sierra Rose, she is a cute Goldie girl that my Uncle Cowboy looks like!
7. and last, but certainly not least, to my friend Tank. He is an extreme adventure seeking Lhasa who actually LIKES the water(plus, he is pretty darn cute!)
Daddy came in all huffy last Monday. Seems like Bilbo and ME got the only mail of the day!
First we got this pawsome Easter card form our good friends Riley and Star!!
Thanks a bunch!!!
Kiss, Kiss Star and Paw Knocks Riley!
Then we got another very cool Paw It Forward package from Miss Sierra Rose!!
Since there is so much going on with GABE we are going to wait until after GABE to share it with you...but it is SO very pawsome!! Thanks so much Miss Sierra!!!!!