Happy Thursday!! Time is just FLYING by this week. It must be all the fun times Jacob and I are having chasing squirrels. There are an awful lot of those pesky things this year so we all need to be vigilant in keeping our yards free from these bird food eating critters!! This week we are thankful for our ability to hunt squirrels!
This week I want to say a big thank you to two of my new friends. Maggie Mae, who is the most awesome boxer and is such a fun friend and Chewy, the cutest little Shih Tzu with a little bit of attitude that is also Anna the GSD's boyfriend!! If you haven't met these two yet, go over and say hi!! They both gave me the most cool new award!!!
Of course.....there are rules...always the rules....
1. Thank the puppy, kitty or person who gave it to you. - Check
2. Share 7 things about yourself. I have decided to share this with Bilbo, Jacob and Mama. All us puppies will take 2 things and Mama can have the last extra thing.
1. I am on that four letter word that starts with D and ends with T and has an i-e in the middle. Mama thinks I may be overdoing the cookies, of course SHE is the one that gives them to ME.
2. I may not ALWAYS get along with my new brother Jacob, I am having a little bit of trouble sharing my Daddy with him. But we are all adjusting together.
3. I have a small eating disorder that we are trying to control. I binge when I can...but then I don't eat for a day or two, Mama says we will be "talking to the V-E-T" during my good boy visit next month. I am looking for a good hiding place now....any ideas??
4. I secretly like my little big brother Jacob. I have only had to raise my voice to him once in the past 6 days and he pretty much keeps his nose out of my butt. Dory is right, we are all adjusting .
5. I like to wander. My new hoomas have to watch me very carefully cause if I am not connected to my string or in our backyard I will just wander off and pretend I cannot hear anybody calling me. Mama said something about training...does anyone know what that is??? Should I be scared???
6. I L-O-V-E my new pack. My big sister is like the BESTEST squirrel huntress EVER!!! My big brother is teaching me how to snoopervise the humans and let me tell you we have the biggest, comfiest pack bed EVER (Mama says it is KING size and does anyone know if there is a bigger size cause her and Daddy can hardly fit in it anymore)!!!
7. I am getting ready to jump in and get my college degree after 25+ years of procrastinating.
I am so looking forward to the learning...but am concerned about spending 3-6 hours 2-3 days a week with 18-22 year olds...Should I be scared???
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and you think are fantastic!!
OK....only 15, REALLY???
We are going to be rebels here cause:
a-looks like alot of our friends already received this award
b-I can't just pick 15 out of all my friends
So please take this award and know that we are so very thankful to have you as friends!
Mama says this is a "Cop -Out" but I say phewy to Mama!!
I, Dory, say I am part Sibe like Khyra and Sibes do not HAVE to follow rules!
Mama is giggling for some reason, I have floof on my tail like Khyra Mama, I must be part Sibe!!
We are also thankful for SHOPPING this week!!
We got to take a trip to my favorite store this week so that we could finish our shopping for our paw it forward gifts!! We want to apologize to Abby and Jack...Mama has been busy doing...ummmm, what HAVE you been doing Mama??? Anyway....as you can see we are putting thing together in boxes and will put them in the mail by Monday!!
The Pittie Pack was waiting to see who their new mailman will be and now that they known I can go to my favorite store AGAIN to go shopping for pressies!! Hurrah!! We will also get Jacob a I.D. taggie why we are out!
Mama made a video (Surprise!!!)
Pittie Pack, we will have your pressies on their way next week!!