Since Mama and Daddy are away in Lost Wages (hopefully NOT losing all our treat monies!!), Mama thought this would be a good time to post a couple of Favorite posts.....
This one was requested by Frankie...who is a BIG FAN of pumpkin crunchies!!! This post was written way back in 2010. It wasn't written in the Fall..but pumpkin is fall-ish, so Mama said it would be ok to post!
Award and Pumpkin Crunchies
originally posted in February 2010
Our friends Bridget, Dinah and their little bro Elliot were nice enough put this Sweet Friends award up for grabs for a few days ago. We decided to
steal accept it!
The rules of this award are as follows:
1. Copy and paste to your blog
2. List 10 things that make us happy (We split this 5/5)
3. Select 10 bloggers that brighten our day (you all brighten our day please take this if you haven't received it yet!)
Okay the 10 things that make us happy are:
Bilbo's Top 5
1. Waking Mama up in the morning and making sure she gets out the door on time (plus gives me my treats!)
3. Making sure Mama and Daddy get all their evening chores done and to bed on time.
5. Pumpkin Crunchies!
Dory's Top 5
7. Chasing Squirrellies
8. Squeaky Toys
9. Bye bye
10. Pumpkin Crunchies!
A few of you asked what pumpkin crunchies were so Mama said we could share the very complicated recipe!
Take your evening crunchies (aka kibble, we eat a mix of Iam's mini chunks and ummm..."low fat" chunks) and add a heaping cup, OK MAMA, a heaping tablespoon of pureed canned pumpkin. Stir well and.....
Voila! Pumpkin Crunchies!
Mama first started this in order to make Bilbo more "regular" with his poopies. Then she found me "taste testing" Bilbo's pumpkin crunchies and said I could have them every OTHER night!!!
WARNING: Pumpkin Crunchies can lead to:
Pumpkin Nose AND: