11/23/14

Monday Mischief - Thankful Arty

Dory: OMD...What is Arty up to now Jakey????
Jakey: Good question Dory....
ARTY....what ARE you doing???




I am decorating my Thanks-Blogville Tree!!!



Don't you all remember???
This Thursday isn't just Thanksgiving for the United States, it
 is Thanks-Blogville Day!!! This is the day our citizens
can tell effuryone why THEY are thankful for Blogville!!



Dory: But Arty....people decorate trees for CHRISTMAS...not ThanksBlogville Day!!




PPPPPHHHHHHTTTTTTTT!!!! 
That's what I have to say to that! 
Mama said I could decorate this tree for anything I wanted!
Next week we can decorate it for Christmas...this week it is decorated for ThanksBlogville Day!!!






To read more about Thanks Blogville visit Murphy and Stanley by
Clicking HERE!!

Read more on how to link up to the ThanksBlogville Blog Hop visit Oz by 
Clicking HERE!!







Mama....you said nothing about the pup decorating the tree having to do a photoshoot....sheeeeeeesh!!!



We are taking part in the Monday Mischief Blog Hop, thanks to Alfie, Snoopy and My Brown Newfies for hosting!!


25 comments:

Julie said...

I can't waits for the tree decorating to start here, or maybe I can't waits to UNdecorate it !
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Jeanne Pursell said...

It was a very nice thought Arty! We are all thankful for Blogville! Xo Chloe and LadyBug

Sue Kottwitz said...

Such sweet photos! Happy ThanksBlogville right back to you :-)

Reilly-Denny Cowspotdogs said...

we love your tree arty

Oz theTerrier said...

Well, I just LOVE your ThanksBlogville tree, Arty! It is very special and you should be very proud of it.
Oz

Sarge said...

Wow, a Thanks Blogville Tree is a wonderful idea! Your chain is so pretty and festive. Great way to celebrate!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Police Commish

Bailey said...

We have a small tree that started out as a Halloween tree that gets decorations year round. We don't have any Thanksgiving decorations, but if we did, that tree would have them. I think it's a great idea.

Casey said...

That's a totally pawesome tree, Arty! Grreat job.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Your thank Blogville tree is beautiful
Lily & Edward

Talent Hounds said...

So festive!

Mary @ Stale Cheerios said...

The last picture is the best! I love your tree -- Happy ThanksBlogville to you.

speedyrabbit said...

Pawsome Tree!Happy Thanks Blogville!xx Speedy

Madi and Mom said...

Arty you just crack us up!! You can certainly have a Thanks-Blogville tree. We were thinking yesterday the pretty paper string was very fallish.
Hugs madi your bfff

Idaho PugRanch said...

Love your tree Arty! We are so thankful for you and all our blogville friends!
hugs
Mr Bailey & Hazel

Sully said...

I like your tree Arty, pay no attention to Dory and Jakey.

Aroo to you,
Sully

Hawkeye BrownDog said...

Hi Y'all!

You are one cute fellow! Looks like a good job decoratin' too!

Y'all come on by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

Charliedownunder said...

Crikey Arty ..... that last photo is great, mate!!
Blogger didn't seem to want me to follow you blokes and sheilas so I haven't actually introduced myself to you before but I have been reading all of your posts since the beginning of the big election. I think I've got it all sorted now so I do hope we can be friends. I'm Charlie from downunder and I LOVE being here in Blogville. It's the best place, aye??

Groovy Goldendoodles said...

The fact that you said PPPPPHHHHHHTTTTTTTT!!!! was one thing, but catching your tongue sticking out in the photo was the icing on the cake. Love the pictures and all the captions. Not sure if I can join you guys for the Thanks Blogville, but I will certainly try.

Groovy Goldendoodles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miley's Daily Scoop said...

Love it! Great job, love the tree!!!

Marty the Manx said...

Arty we like the decorated pup the best :)

Mr. Pip said...

That last picture made us smile so much! It's SO CUTE!

houndstooth said...

Arty, we think you have a fabulous idea! We have some orange lights that we might have to do something with this week!



Bunny

Millie and Walter said...

That is a perfect Thanks Blogville Tree!

The Army of Four said...

We LOVE your tree --- and you all are SO CUTE!!!!
Cammie!