What a speedy month October has been!!
Mama and I want to take a minute today to remind you about our
Treats for Shelters Blog Hop (and fundraiser) this Friday, Saturday and Sunday!
As most of you know, October is "Adopt a Shelter Pet" month!! I don't know about your house, but our Mama is not allowed to bring anymore animals home from the Animal Shelter for awhile. Since we can't adopt a new animal, we were searching for something we COULD do for the animals and came up with this cool idea!!!
We will be holding a Blog Hop Fundraiser this coming Friday, Saturday and Sunday! We will be donating $1 for everyone who links up!! All we ask is for you to write a Halloween post letting us know how you have helped a shelter!
Here are some ideas for helping:
First of all, if you are looking for a new pet, consider adopting a Shelter Pet!!
1. It is starting to get cold outside, gather up and donate any old blankies, towels and sheets to your local shelter.
2. Next time your Mama is buying you foodables, ask her to buy an extra bag (or a few extra cans) to donate to your local shelter.
3. Do you have a toy maybe you didn't like, but some other doggy might, put it in a pile to donate to a shelter.
4. Many shelters have "wish lists" on their websites. Check and see if your shelter has one and see if there is anything you or your peeps might have around the house you can donate.
5. Do you know about Amazon Smile? Every time you make an eligible purchase from Amazon Smile a portion of the proceeds goes to the charity of your choice, including animal shelters!!! Click HERE to learn more!
There are so many ways to help, the examples above are only a few!!
Be sure to tell all your friends stop by and leave us a comment on Friday, Saturday or Sunday! For each comment we receive, we will donate 50 cents to the Williamson County Animal Shelter! This is the shelter where we adopted Arty and where Jakey came from (via a breed rescue)!!
Soooooo, in summary.....help us help Shelter Animals by:
a) Linking up to our hop, and help a shelter
b) Comment and send friends over to leave a comment on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and we will donate 50cents for each comment received!
Have a Happy Halloween Week!!