Next, we want to thank everyone for stopping by and participating in Flower Fridays! We want to let everyone know Angel Dory and Mama will be hosting this week's Flower Friday and showing you what May looks like at the Sequoia Gardens! Make sure to hop aboard the Flower Friday Blog Hop with pictures of flowers in your area!
Last but certainly not least, I want to thank Louis Armstrong for doing such a great job as Blogville's Director of Arts and Entertainment for continuing to host his wonderful monthly challenges!! The dead lion for the May Challenge is coming up on Saturday, so hurry and get your entries in!!
Here are the deets for the May Challenge!!
Stories we Love
In this challenge we share stories we love.
What you Do:
1. Choose a story you love. The only criteria fur a story is that it must include an animal, bird, fish, reptile or other non-human living being. The non-human need not be the main character.
2. Your story can be a poem, book, folk tale, movie, song or anything else that could be considered to be a story. It could be a story you have made up or one that you heard around a campfire. The wide-open choice is yours.
3. Write some words about the story and why you like it.
4. Include two photos: one of yourself and one that somehow relates too the story you have chosen.
The photo depicting the story can be the book cover, film poster, a picture of something like what is in the story, an author, or anything else that relates. Please send photos in jpeg format. Louis has troubles with anything else.
5. Include the URL to your blog site as well as the name of your blog so Louis can link your submission to your site.
6. Send your entries to Louis at louisbloggingdog(at)gmail(dot)com.
7. Dead Lion fur entries is May 20, 2017. They will be published on the Blogville Arts and Entertainment website on May 25th.
Everybuddy who enters will receive a cool badge!