6/12/17

The Summer Dance!

Have you heard, have you heard??
Christmas is holding the Second Annual Summer Dance over at Paw Province! It sounds like it is going to be a BLAST!!
Make sure to read all about it HERE at Chris's place! 


We aren't going to waste anytime asking our sweeties to go with us!
 Mabel, I would be so very honored if you would agree to go with me to the Blogville Summer Dance. Will you dance the night away with me??





Abbe, would you like to come with me to the Blogville Summer Dance?? I bet there will be some great music to snuggle listen to!!



We can't wait to see all of our Blogville friends there!!!

17 comments:

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Blogville functions are always so FAB-you-lush!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Mara said...

A summer dance? Oooh..

MAAAARAAAA

Brom from Norway

Molly the AireGirl said...

It happens on my mom's birthday!

Moth said...

A summer dance sounds such fun! Nose licks and love from Moth xx

Emma said...

Sounds like a fun time!

Madi and Mom said...

Ohhhhh A summer dance with sand in our feets and waves lapping at our ankles
Ummmmm I have never twerked in the sand that might be fun
Hugs madi your bfff

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

It is going to be epic.

Sandra said...

good idea to grab your girls right away before someone else does..

C.L.W.STEP said...

I'll be sure to send a picture and ask my dearest Princess Leah if she'll go with me!

Marg said...

That sure sounds like a fun thing to do. Just dance the night away. Have a wonderful day.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Hope the chaperones don't show up
Lily & Edward

Tails Around the Ranch said...

Sounds like a rocking great time!

The Army of Four said...

Oh, a Summer Dance!!!! How fun!
Cammie!

Idaho PugRanch said...

Oh Arty! you know I would love to go the the Summer Dance with you

big hugs
Mabel

M. K. Clinton said...

A summer dance sounds like great fun! We will ask our girls to join us ♥

Marty the Manx said...

Oh Yes! Yes! Yes! I will go with you my sweet Jakey!
Your's Always
Abbe

Ruby said...

OMD, I just KNEW your ladies would say yes!!!! I means, how could they say no to those most HANDSOME mugs??! It's gonna be a blast!!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥