7/18/09

T Shirts for Phantom

Hi Everybody!!!

We are taking a break from Birdie/Squirrelly hunting (ME!) and Bossing Mommy around (BILBO!) to show you that we are supporting Phantom this weekend by wearing Tshirts!!



Bilbo isn't showing a very happy face is he?? He does not like his daily schedule
messed with, but after I told him it was for Phantom he said O...K....(that and Mommy
bribed him with a cookie!). This T-Shirt fits Bilbo perfectly cause he has LOTS of accidents
around the house...


Here I am sporting my most favorite pink summer tank top! Unlike
Bilbo I luuurrrvvveee dressing up!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far!

10 comments:

Madi and Mom said...

Dory....pink is your color!!! You are looking 'loverly' today.
I meant to aske you yesterday about the rock bird. I've never seen one. Maybe they are just in your part of the US. Mom is a real nut about birds...we'll have to look it up.
Madi and mom

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Woo both look sooo furry khute!

It is khwite special to be able to help our pal Phantom!

Pink really is your kholour!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Now bakhk to your regularly skhheduled programmes!

Snowy and Crystal said...

awwwh so sweet and thoughtful of you to support Phantom ..(we wish that mommy was around to help us do that too)

Dory, you look so pawsome with your summer tank top - love its color ^_^ you sound so much like me, Snowy when it comes to loving to dressing up

and lol we also like Bilbo's shirt with its message. ...Crystal doesn't like to dress up too by the way =p

Maltese Paws
Snowy

Abby said...

Hi, Dory...

What a sweet idea...

You guys look great in your T-Shirts...

Abby xxxooo

pughy said...

That is so very special well done and you lok so good in them too...

Hugs GJ xx

Katie, Mollie and Bobo said...

Love your shirt Bilbo!

-Mollie and Bobo

chicamom85 said...

You look so beautiful Dory, that is your color. I must confess I am more like Bilbo when it comes to dressing up. Mom is trying to get a shirt on me, but no luck so far. I can hide pretty good when I need to. I am wearing a shirt in my heart for Phantom.

luv, licks and sniffs, Sasha

Fiona, as typed by Dr. Liz said...

Great t-shirts! I don't like wearing clothes (or hats, for that matter); my Mom has tried a couple of times and has just given up.... You two, however, look great!

*kissey face*
-Fiona

Woodrow, Sweetie, MJ Campanella said...

cool tshirts - you guys look really cool

Woodrow, Sweetie & MJ

Nibbles Treats said...

You two look great!

Lots of treats,
Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker