7/10/09

A Walk at the Lake (con't from Yesterday)


I came back up the big mountain after my playtime by the water.
wait...told you that already...hmmmmm I was

Chillaxin' while Daddy got out of the icky wet water and Mommy had an Alchy Holic beverage.


Raven dried off after her time in the icky wet water... She got ALL grassy
Raven LOVES grassy!!


I was bored, Mommy noticed and asked if I wanted to go for a WALK!

I asked Raven if she wanted to go....
But her Mommy and Daddy were gibby gabbing and she wanted to stay with them

So off we went...
Is that a squirrely?? Nope...whew, awful hot for squirrely chasing!

The sun was sinking and Mommy loves to take box clickies when the colors change
My Lake turning colors...
Soon we'll be able to take a walk across the lake!!
OH, for some reason Mommy says this is NOT a good thing
(Silly Mommy walks are ALWAYS good things)


Birdie in the tree while the sky changes...


See the birdie??



Now time to head back...
Waiting....



Come ON Mommy, I am SLEEPY!

So after a little while of Mommy and Daddy playing with their friends we got back in the magic BYE BYE machine to go home.


I tried very hard to keep Mommy company but...
Going.......


Going......

......Gone


I was so very sleepy!!!
Thank you for sharing my afternoon!!


15 comments:

Fiona, as typed by Dr. Liz said...

Heehee! What a great day to totally wear you out like that!!!

Bijou said...

Hi Dory,

That was an exciting day at the lake. It wore me out just looking at the pictures! BOL

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

Martha Basset said...

Hi Dory
No wonder you are all tired out - what an adventure.
We loved your photographs with the changing colours.
Very pretty sky reflected on your beautiful lake.
Your mom is very clever with the clickie box.
love and kisses
Martha & bailey xxx

JackDaddy said...

You gotta love the going, going, gone! Sometimes it's the best part of the day!

Abby said...

Hi, Dory...

What a fun time...It sure tired you out...

I love the going, going, gone pictures...Too cute...

Oh...And, I know what you mean about Tank being kind of cute...I think so, too...I won't tell him you said that if you don't tell him I said that...

Abby xxxooo

Katie, Mollie and Bobo said...

Love the pics...Thanks for sharing. I especially loved the going to sleep shots. BOL

-Mollie and Bobo

The Devil Dog said...

That was a great afternoon, Dory. What pretty photos and what a pretty area.

I tagged you for a meme. Come visit and see.

Roxy

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Your falling asleep pikhs were SOOOOO khute!

The sky shots were sooo khool too!

When woo khan walk akhross the lake, I khan help keep woo warm by sending some of my floof!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

chicamom85 said...

Dory that was such a nice day. The pictures your Mom took of you and the lake are sooooooooooo beautiful! Wow. Mommy made a super big smile and then a laughy sound when she saw you falling asleep. Where was Bilbo? Oops sorry I shouldn't have asked, didn't mean to upset you.
licks and sniffs, Sasha

p.s. Mom says thanks to your Mom about the brushy thing and then wink wink. Whatever Mom, you are goofy.

Abby said...

Hi, Dory...

Thanks for letting Bilbo stop by my Blog to say Hi...

It sounds like me & him like alot of the same things...

Abby xxxooo

Noir in Texas said...

ahhh...Going, Going, GONE! I LOVED it. Looking at the pictures of your lake, Tommy says we oughta move! Very pretty--and so are YOU!

Stay cool!

Brownie said...

You're so cute when your falling asleep!!

Woodrow, Sweetie, MJ Campanella said...

the lake is so pretty as it changed colors

raven is such a silly girl - but looks like tons of fun

Woodrow, Sweetie & MJ

Snowy and Crystal said...

Hello Dory,
such a cute fluff you are :) it seems that you had a pawsome and fun day

Maltese Paws

Snowy and Crystal

ST said...

Dory,
I miss you so much! I don't miss the Texas heat but I miss swimming in the lake and visiting all the scuba pups! Thanks for sharing pics of the lake, it looks a bit low. I have a big trip planned this week. My mom and dad are sending me to London to live with them again. I miss them but I'm not so sure about flying. Crossing my paws everything goes well.
Pepper