Today, Arty and I thought we would highlight a few on the many wonderful things going on in Blogville in the coming weeks!!
Wag or Wave for Forrest Day is tomorrow; Tuesday, May 10th. Arty (along with Lexi and Christmas) will be taking a break from Debate Tuesday this week to pay tribute to a very special boy. Click HERE to read more about Wag or Wave for Forrest Day! Make sure to stay tuned next week when we will have our final Debate before we take a summer break. This debate will be all about the questions you, Blogville Residents, have asked!
The Blogville Awesome Retreat is less than ONE MONTH AWAY!! We can't believe how fast the past year has gone!! Even if you can't be their in the furs, there are many ways you can be there!!
1. If you are a Facebook person, join the Blogville Facebook Group. We will be posting live video and ots of pictures! Plus, even after the BAR is over, you'll get to keep up with old friends from Blogville!
2. Follow the BAR Blog. We'll be uploading video and pictures of all the "Goings on"! If you aren't following it yet, this is the time to join up! Click HERE to visit and follow the BAR page!
3. Have you sent your "Flat Selves" in yet?? Make sure to get them to us by May 30th! If you can't get them to us by then through the post mail, then you can email them to me at bethblog (at)ebchristians(dot)com. We want to see YOU at the BAR!
4. Yam Auntie will be officiating a special Friendship Ceremony and Memorial Ceremony, this will be a major highlight of our time together and we want to make sure you are a part of them! Click HERE to read more about these services!
Here is the info on getting your flat selves and/or pictures for the memorial service:
1. Print out the photo no larger than 8x10.
2. Laminate your photo to help protect it in the outdoor environment. If this is not possible, then put it in a sheet protector (cut to size).
3. Glue or tape your photo to a cardboard backing and make sure you write the name of the person/pet on the front
If you add on the upcoming Pawlympics in August,
things are really heating up in Blogville!!
Are you ready for Blogville Summer 2016???