Welcome to the first ever Blogville Vice Mayoral Debate!!
Unlike certain human debates, here in Blogville efurryone is civil and even nice to each other!
Now, withour any commercial interruptions or talking heads we present Mabel and Oreo!!
1. Have you had experience with pawlitics in Blogville before?
Mabel: I do not have previous experience in Blogville pawlitics. However, my siblings, Mr Bailey and Hazel, along with Angel Greta were the campaign managers for our current Mayors, Murphy & Stanley. They helped run the successful campaign under the business name B, H & G Management. It was during this campaign that Bailey got to know Dory and they.... well I guess that story is for another time.
Oreo: I have not had previous experience with pawlitics. Although it does interest me and I wanted to support Christmas. I have had the pleasure of serving as Christmas's campaign manager.
2. Explain how your personality and your candy date's personality compliment each other to make the pawfect team.
Mabel: Arty and I just seemed to "click" from the start. We like the same things, we like to have fun, we both like our monkey toys and we like to do zoomies. When Arty and Dory visited us at the PugRanch last June, we started zooming like we had always known each other in the furs. Arty always makes me feel special which gives me confidence in myself and I hope I help him feel the same way. Together we can do great things!
Oreo: Christmas and I have never met in the furs but we seem to have a natural connection. We just kinda get each other and we work very well together.
Mabel: When Arty and I had our meet in furs he shared with me his hopes and plans for Blogville should he become Mayor. It will be my job to help him see his dreams for Blogville come true. Whether he needs someone to help spread news, or someone he can talk to and bounce ideas off of, or just someone to be by his side, I will be there for him - especially if he wants to do some zoomies!. He is my guy!
Oreo: If Christmas were to me mayor...I would support him fully and do whatever I could to help him he is such a great guy.
4. What skills will you bring to Blogville as the Vice President?Mabel: I have been attending training classes since I was a pup. Earlier this year I passed the Canine Good Citizen test and in August I completed my Rally Novice Title. I also have two qualifyiing scores towards my Beginner Novice Obedience Title. In addition to that I am also very skilled at getting my peeps up early in the morning so I can have breakfast. I begin by smothering them with kisses and if that doesn't work I grab the covers and pull them off. I am very good at keeping the peeps on schedule!
Oreo: Skills....well..besides working together well...I bring the fun part to our team. After all...I do have my own pawsonal Bubble machine!!!! Our team will have fun and laughter.
5. Why did you decide to join the Blogville Pawlitical race with your Candy Date??
Mabel: I decided to join the Blogville Pawlitical race with Arty for a few reasons. First, I think Arty would make a great Mayor and I wanted to support him. I also thought of it as a way to give back to the Blogville community that has been so supportive to our family in good and in sad times. That is the best thing about Blogville - how much we are there for each other. If Arty and I can help even more anipals feel welcome in Blogville it would be pawsome. If you want to make a difference, you have to get involved!
Oreo: I started out being campaign manager and I could see how awesome Christmas was so when he asked me to be his VP it was a no brainer. Christmas loves Blogville and wants to keep it great and add to it with his own personal stamp. He wants to keep it friendly and fun and welcoming to others.
6. Of course, we are sure Blogville is dying to know, what is your most favorite toy and why??Mabel: I love my monkey, most specifically I love my monkey's tail. I love to chew on it and get it all soggy and wet and then share it with Mom or Dad - they really love that. Mom has had to repair the tail a few times but it is still hanging in there. BOL! I also love my ChuckIt Frisbee. I can run fast and chase it down and sometimes I catch it before it touches the ground. I like a toy that has ears to chew on, well I guess you could say I love to play and chew on my toys!
Oreo: My favorite....ummmm thats tough cuz i have several. I LOVE water and bubbles and balls. If i hafta choose....I'd say balls. I'm a sucker for any type or size ball. I pop em, chase em and chew em. Balls are awesome!!!
Make sure to visit:
Mabel at the Idaho Pug Ranch
Oreo at Oreo's Cookie Jar
Christmas at Paw Province
to find out more abut the campaign!!